The students of Camellia Institute of Technology participated in a 1 day seminar on “Opportunities in IT/ITES & E- Commerce” organized by Institute of Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Development (ILEAD) in association with The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) on 19th June 2015.
The Seminar covered the following points:
- Various business opportunities and possibilities available today in the IT & ITeS sector.
- The advent of disruptive technologies and how they are impacting all businesses.
- How IT & ITeS technologies are opening new ways of doing business.
- E-commerce opportunities for brick and mortar businesses.
- Showcasing successful ventures in e-commerce space.
The seminar was highly informative where the students learnt from the Masters, Successful Start up, Mentors & Angels!
Few of the Speakers were:
- Dr. G.D. Gautama, IAS (Retd), State Information Commissioner,West Bengal Information Commission.
- Mr. Jayanta Karmakar, Director, Appsbee Technology Pvt Ltd.
- Mr. Avijit Mondal, Startup Ideator, HealthcareIT.
- Mr. Suvranshu Kar, Founder, erp2online.
- Mr. Partha Bhattacharyya, Founder & CEO, Silicon Systems.
- Mr.Ravi Ranjan, Warehouse Manager, NASSCOM 10000.
- Mr. Angsuman Chakraborty, Founder & CEO,Relaso Enterprise Software Pvt. Ltd.
- Ms. Moumita Sarkar, Co Innovation Consultant, Tata Consultancy Services.
- Mr. Anil P Kastuar, CEO, Rank Consultancy.
- Mr. Arijit Bhattacharyya, Founder & CEO, Virtualinfocom and TiE Kolkata- Charter member & Secretary.