To enhance the quality improvements in the academic process and also as a pre-accreditation exercise Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was formed in the college in 2017. The objective of the cell is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the institution at all levels with the involvement of all stakeholders. This Committee of the Institute is being reconstituted with the following members for the academic year 2021-2022.
1. Prof.(Dr.) Sanghamitra Chatterjee (Chairman)
2. Prof.(Dr.) Tapas Kumar Mazumdar, HOD EE
3. Prof. (Dr.) Biswajit Singha, HOD HU
4. Prof. Subodh Kumar Dey ,HOD ME
5. Prof. Arup Marik, HOD CE
6. Prof. Uttam Kumar Dey, HOD ECE
7. Prof. Olivia Saha, HOD CSE